Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday February 19, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food:
Foods I'd like to avoid: Olives
My favorite things to learn: Spanish, History
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: N/A
My favorite games to play: Soccer
My favorite books: The Harry Potter Series
My favorite movies or TV shows: South Park
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Drum
Things I need to practice more: Studying
My favorite place to go: Marco Island, Florida
My favorite family activities: Watching TV
My favorite thing to do outside: Fish
My favorite chore: Is there such a thing?
My least favorite chore: Homework
What I want to be when I grow up: Lawyer
A place I want to visit: Europe
My favorite part of the year: Winter Break
My favorite part of each day: Relaxation time

No comments:

Post a Comment