Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday February 23, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. Give me a story, something funny that happened, an experiencing you had, the way you felt, etc. Include photos!

This weekend was very relaxing! My Friday was mostly consumed by playing in the pep band for the varsity basketball games. On Saturday I celebrated my sister's birthday; we went out to eat at Kyoto's. Earlier that day I enjoyed watching my favorite soccer team, Manchester City, dismantle Newcastle United 5-0. It was a great time to be a fan! The return to form was desperately needed as they had been in a bit of a slump lately, but are playing FC Barcelona tomorrow and need to be on the top of their game! On Sunday I watched Family Guy and the movie Silence of the Lambs. That night, as I watched the Oscars with my family, I finished my homework. I needed to make a Quizlet for my Spanish vocab test tomorrow, read and answer questions about the book Don Quixote de la Mancha, and work on my math take home test that is due Wednesday. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my lazy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment