Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday March 9, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend.

This weekend I learned a lesson about procrastination, although unfortunately, I will likely repeat the same mistakes in the future. I had been putting off the columnist project (an APELA project that spans the entire third quarter) and needed to make some major progress as it is due on Wednesday. I have to annotate five articles from a newspaper writer (hence columnist) and write short essay like responses to each. Additionally, I must write a full length essay at the end summarizing what I have learned about the rhetorical strategies that my columnist, Kathleen Parker, employs. That occupied essentially my entire weekend as I had barely made any progress up to that point. Other than working on my project, I spent time with my family and watched some Netflix when giving my brain occasional breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment