Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday March 23, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Welcome back! Go ahead. Tell me all about your Spring Break. Include photos!

Over Spring Break I went to Marco Island, Florida with my family. My dad and I left on Thursday morning and were alone through Monday when my mom and sister joined us. They had to stay behind because my sister had a volleyball tournament that she couldn't miss. We stayed in our house on the island that we've owned since November. It was a lot of fun. While we were down there my dad and I went boating and fishing nearly every day. We also went to the beach a few times. Thursday night my aunt, uncle, and grandpa came down from Orlando so we got to spend time with them on our last weekend. All told I was there 10 days as we left yesterday. I had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment