Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday March 27, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?

I really have never partaken in photo editing and am not much of a photographer. The main type of photography that I appreciate are photos of nature; I find them to be much more breathtaking than nearly any other form of photography. The ways in which I have experienced photo editing outside of the cliche filters and iphone capable "edits" are through photoshop. The things that can be achieved through photoshop are incredibly interesting and I would love to learn how to edit photos through photoshop for the pure amount of entertaining material that I could create.

No comments:

Post a Comment