Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday April 28, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Read THIS blog post by a teacher. I mean actually read it. Take it in. Think about it. And then, write about it. What do you think about it? What is the teacher trying to say? In your own words explain what "the main event" is.

I feel somewhat conflicted by the information presented by this teacher's post: on one hand, it makes sense and I agree with it because most of the information that we learn in school will not be applicable in our professional lives, whilst being resilient and a hard worker will get you far in life. Having said this however, I think that if this is supposedly the goal of schools today, there is a much better way to go about the grinding process of character building. I can appreciate what he has to say, however, students must not be driven to lose their individuality which is the case today.

No comments:

Post a Comment