Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday April 6, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your weekend and please share photos!

I had a busy weekend! I had to mow several yards as that is how I make money, along with my summer job. On saturday I also had to do a lot of homework and practicing my snare drum solo for this weekend's solo and ensemble festival. Then, on Sunday we had things to do as a family for Easter. We had our annual easter egg hunt and went to noon mass at Saint Michael's. Sunday night I went to the Sporting Kansas City game; it was cold and an awful game! The end made up for it though because we ended up scoring two goals in stoppage time to win the game from 1-2 down! It was only the seventh time in MLS history that a team has entered stoppage time losing and won the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment